As a Parent of a Dakota REV Soccer Club Player, I/we will set a good example to my/our child in his/her soccer development by adhering at all times to following Dakota REV Parent Pledge:
- I will give only positive feedback to players.
- I shall leave the coaching to the coach during the game and will not give my child instructions during the game.
- I will not criticize the referee openly or directly, during or after games. Any criticism shall be done in writing, sent to my manager or my club representative, not verbally.
- I will not make negative comments about the game, coaches, referees or teammates in my child’spresence. I understand that this plants a seed, which can negatively infuence my child’s motivation and overall experience.
- I will cheer at all games within the spirit of fair play without regard to the outcome.
- I will do my best to have my child prepared for every game. I will be on time or early when dropping off my child for a practice or game. I understand that it is embarrassing for my child to be late to a game or practice and I understand I am putting him/her at physical risk by not providing adequate time for warm-up.
- I shall support the learning efforts of the players, coaches and referees by demonstrating patience.
- I understand that improper behavior at a game may result in a parent being asked to leave the feld by the referee, coach, or a club offcial.
- I agree to do my best to have as much fun watching the game as the players should have playing the game.
- I understand that if I violate this Parental Code of Conduct, Dakota REV may take disciplinary action up to and including removal/suspensions of myself, my child, and my family from Dakota REV Soccer Club, as well as any actions offered by Minnesota Youth Soccer Association (MYSA).
* I have read the information above and agree to the terms:
Dakota REV Soccer Club
P.O. Box 61
Rosemount, Minnesota 55068